Apex PDF File Security Remover is a free trial software application from the Encryption Tools subcategory, part of the Security & Privacy category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2014-12-26. The program can be installed on Win2000, Win7 x32, Win7 x64, Win98, WinOther, WinServer, WinVista, WinVista x64, WinXP, Other.
PDF file security remover allows restricting as well as Un-restrict PDF page permissions and PDF password. Applying this feature you can select add PDF password & PDF page restrictions or remove PDF password & PDF page restrictions. Tool permitted you to work with several usual options like document printing, content copying, form-filling, content copying for accessibility, modifying content, content copying for accessibility, annotations, assemble document, page extraction and commenting. You can protect your valuable document by using user and owner password. Program offer you to work with encryption level technique in this way you can use 40 and 128 bits. Utility allow to add sub-string with resultant file name.
* Application allows adding and removing PDF password and PDF page restrictions.
* You can select add PDF password & PDF page restrictions or remove PDF password & PDF page restrictions.
* You can work with user and owner password time password setting.
* You can work with printing, copying, editing, modifying, annotation, assembling, accessibility, page extraction, commenting etc.
* You can work with batch mode.
* You can use 128 and 40 bit encryption level.
* You can set PDF page resolution setting.
* You can work with both 32 and 64 bit operating system.
* You can work with all Window operating system like Vista, XP, NT, 2000, 7, 8 etc.
Apex PDF File Security Remover (version 22.214.171.124) has a file size of 3.56 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 1118 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.